I am super excited to announce that I will be starting a Youtube channel to publish my very first vlogs!
I just came back from a 16 day adventure throughout Japan, Taiwan and Hong Kong and as it is my first time in Asia, I decided to document the whole trip with my tiny YI 4K camera.
I am aiming to publish a new video once every week to be able to share all my footage before I leave for Japan again, early Spring. Yes, that’s right! I have completely fallen in love in Japan and am already planning to return not even 6 months later. This country has beyond exceeded my expectations and there is so much more that I want to explore and experience (i.e. eat LOL).
My first video is about the pre and post trip; everything I packed in my suitcase and what returned in it. I hope this can give some insight to other people planning on an autumn trip to Japan. The weather was just perfect for me, during the day it was about 18 degrees Celsius. All the clothes I packed for the trip were spot on, I wore everything about three to four times (hey don’t worry, I’m not gross, I did laundry twice!). I left the entire second half of my suitcase empty on purpose with the hopes of returning with a lot of goodies, so check out the video if you are curious to see what I bought!
What I packed for Japan, autumn season:
- 5 undies
- 5 pairs of socks
- 3 tops
- 1 black high waist skirt (you can easily pair this with tshirts to make them fancier)
- 1 jean shorts
- 1 pair of black leggings (perfect for traveling, YOU WILL NEED THESE)
- 1 windbreaker / raincoat (or any lightweight jacket)
- 1 big sweater that can double for casual or dressy occasions
- 2 casual dresses and 1 fancy dress
- 1 pair of cute sneakers and 1 pair of slides
- Lots of Yen (Japan’s currency)
- Translation book
- Camera, phone, chargers, cables, etc.
- Toiletries (but if you are staying at a Japanese hotel, chances are you will get a ton of adorable cute amenities and will want to take them all home)
If you enjoyed the video, please subscribe to my Youtube channel (it’s free!) and you’ll get notified instantly when my next vlog goes live. Now I’m off to go edit on footage and show you the beauty of Yokohama, Japan!